Membership Registration: 2017-2018
Please complete this form to register for your 2017-2018 membership. Thank you!
Membership Fee – $25 per school year, per family.
Membership are for a typical school year, September to August, regardless of when memberships are purchased. Please note that you may attend a Teacher’ Lounge meeting without being a member but student activities are limited to paying families. Memberships are intended for families:
- who are residents of the province of New Brunswick
- who are actively homeschooling at least one child
- who are seriously considering withdrawing a student from traditional schooling and are seeking support and information.
- who have young families that are not yet school-age (4+ years old), but desire to become part of the homeschool community as a means of networking and access to shared resources.
To become a member complete our registration form, and pay by e-transfer or cheque as indicated in the form. We encourage online registration and payment as much as possible to reduce the wait time during our opening Teachers’ Lounge and registration night.
As a member, you receive the following benefits:
- FHE Membership Card
- Member-only contact list
- Member-only emails regarding meetings, field trips, co-op classes, and other home school opportunities.
- Inclusion in field trips, events, and classes organized or offered by FHE members.
- Access to our affordable copies of the Canadian Achievement Tests (3rd Edition)
- Access to our private homeschool library at our Teachers’ Lounge meetings.
- Access to our member only Facebook group.